We got out and enjoyed the sunshine this weekend. We walked along Nampa's greenbelt and the kids (Olivia mostly), got to feed the ducks for the first time.
I love this picture because it tells the whole story. Olivia was excited to feed the ducks from the get-go. Spencer, well he was pretty leery of the birds. Olivia was ready to make friends; Spencer was moving back!
Olivia tried to be fair and make sure every duck got a piece of bread.
At first she got slightly upset if one duck crowded in front of the other.
She is such a sweetheart!
It wasn't long before there was no way she could get feed each duck. We were a bit overwhelmed by the number of ducks that headed our way! We probably ended up with twice this many ducks before I got nervous and decided to move on down the path.
Olivia tried to be fair and make sure every duck got a piece of bread. At first she got slightly upset if one duck crowded in front of the other.
She is such a sweetheart!
It wasn't long before there was no way she could get feed each duck. We were a bit overwhelmed by the number of ducks that headed our way! We probably ended up with twice this many ducks before I got nervous and decided to move on down the path. It's a bit hard to capture these days, as Olivia won't "hold" her smile for my pictures.
Oh, how I love this happy smile!


No comments:
Post a Comment