Richard has once again begun his quest to rid our property and the nearby pasture area of pesky gophers. These little critters seek to destroy his magnificently landscaped yard, drive him mad, and in turn make me crazy in the process. He and the kids set out the other day to set up gopher traps and take their killing to the area termed, "the gopher graveyard". I have never been there myself, and have no desire to go; I only hope Dodger will leave the gophers alone to rest in peace (I won't go into detail about his past endeavors). As crazy as these little hole-diggers make us through spring and summer, I am so glad it's time to worry about them again! WELCOME SPRING!!!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Signs of the Season...
IT"S SPRING!!!...or pretty darn close anyway.
Richard has once again begun his quest to rid our property and the nearby pasture area of pesky gophers. These little critters seek to destroy his magnificently landscaped yard, drive him mad, and in turn make me crazy in the process. He and the kids set out the other day to set up gopher traps and take their killing to the area termed, "the gopher graveyard". I have never been there myself, and have no desire to go; I only hope Dodger will leave the gophers alone to rest in peace (I won't go into detail about his past endeavors). As crazy as these little hole-diggers make us through spring and summer, I am so glad it's time to worry about them again! WELCOME SPRING!!!
Richard has once again begun his quest to rid our property and the nearby pasture area of pesky gophers. These little critters seek to destroy his magnificently landscaped yard, drive him mad, and in turn make me crazy in the process. He and the kids set out the other day to set up gopher traps and take their killing to the area termed, "the gopher graveyard". I have never been there myself, and have no desire to go; I only hope Dodger will leave the gophers alone to rest in peace (I won't go into detail about his past endeavors). As crazy as these little hole-diggers make us through spring and summer, I am so glad it's time to worry about them again! WELCOME SPRING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment