Friday, March 4, 2011

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, Off to School He Goes

Now that Spencer is a whopping TWO years old, he gets to do pre-school with the big kids. We had to get up REALLY, REALLY early Tuesday morning, so we decided to take our first-day-of-pre-school-picture after our day was over instead of before we left. Spencer was very excited to get to do school with the big kids for the first time! Olivia was excited as well; she kept asking him in the car if he was excited. She also promised to sit by him and help him with all his projects. Melts my heart!
Miss Margie's main goal for her two-year-old students is to keep them from eating their projects.
His first school masterpiece- a green coloring page on the back of The Crooked Man story. I will treasure it forever. Margie said he sat up at the table so straight and proud. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment