Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Miss My Camera

I dropped my camera when feeding the ducks, and I'm having a hard time deciding what route to go in replacing it. Here's a couple fun things I'm remembering for the month of March, since I have no pictures to show.

1. Spencer's first full sentence came on March 3rd. After eating a very small amount of Cocoa Puffs cereal that morning, he calls out, "Mama, I'm done". Really, he just wanted to get down to play.

2. Richard was able to put Olivia all the way through the basketball hoop and hang on to her upside down tonight. I really wished I had my camera.

3. Spencer's favorite book right now is "Go Dog Go", which sounds like " Dough Daw Dough!!!".
We read it several times each day.

4. Olivia is absolutely loving gymnastics. I wish I could say she's a natural, but she got her coordination from her parents.

5. Spencer's version of Olivia's name: "Ohhh...uhhhh"

6. Olivia told me this morning, "Mom, You and Dad are both my bestest friends forever, even when we get taked up to heaven... Best, best, bestest, forever, and ever, and ever." I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment