Saturday, May 24, 2008

Four Generations

Olivia and I were excited to have Grandma Linda, Great Grandma Lane, and Aunt Mindi come for a short visit. The three stayed Friday night and we shopped Saturday afternoon.

Four Generations!

Olivia strikes a pose. Grandma Linda sure is special to us.

Aunt Mindi shares her Reeses bar with Olivia. Aunt Mindi eats the sweetest things!

Olivia wonders how Great Grandma learned to color so well. We know its lots and lots of experience.

Olivia and I were really sad to see them go Saturday evening. Olivia kept looking out the living room window with a puzzled expression, pointing to where Aunt Mindi's car had just been parked. I know she was wondering, "Where'd they go?," and "When will they be back?". I was even more disappointed to see them go. We had lots of fun in the short time they were here.

1 comment:

  1. How blessed you are to have the "four generations" photo. I know they all love Olivia so much. She has so much energy and is so very smart. I'm glad I got to see her when we were there for basketball!

    ReplyDelete