Friday, May 16, 2008

Starting Our Blog


I am starting this blog so that our friends and loved ones who seem so far away can share in Olivia's life. I miss you all very much and I wish Richard, Olivia, and I lived closer. Olivia is so much fun and I want to share the joy she brings us with you. I really don't know what I am doing, but I'm going to give it a shot. I was trying to get her to "strike a pose" for us last week so I could get some cute candid shots. She struck a pose and did so much more. She never lets me down! What a ham! Thanks Aunt Gloria for the new threads to model!


Later that day Olivia found Dodger's quiet space. "Look Mom! I found Dodger under my crib! He is so excited to see me . . . I just know it!" She may not say it in so many words, but I'm sure that's what she's thinking.

Okay, maybe it's a bit crowded under here. On to bigger, better things.


Well, it's taken me two and a half hours to type just over a paragraph and post 3 pictures. If no one else ever looks at our blog, I know Grama Linda, Grandpa Ed, and Aunt Mindi will appreciate the hard work. Tomorrow, maybe we'll do Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment