I Love LA! It's a song that plays at Dodger Stadium after every home game, whether they win or lose. I've looked it up on YouTube, and it's actually sung by Randy Newman. The video for it is totally 80s. Anyway, it's one of those songs that will forever take me back to Dodger stadium, like John Fogerty and the Beach boys take me back to jet boating in Hells Canyon.
We spent our first day of vacation watching the Dodgers beat the Detroit Tigers. Unfortunately, I don't remember the score. We did get to see Manny Ramirez. Ely was the starting pitcher. The Dodger reliever Truncoso gave up a homerun on the first batter he faced and hit the second batter in the head really hard... just so you know I was paying attention.
Olivia did awesome and really got into cheering for Manny and the Dodgers! She likes her pop and pretzel, too.
Spencer did, well, okay for his first MLB game. He got a bit restless after a few innings and thought he needed his own seat. Unfortunately his parents are wayyy too cheap for that! He has become quite a flirt and developed a crush on one of the ushers. He followed her up and down the aisle with his eyes every time the Dodgers went on or off the field and she moved location. She liked him too, and I sure regret not getting a picture of her holding him. He thoroughly enjoyed his new friend! He loved it!




so jealous of your fun annual trip to LA. I'm glad you guys always go and have fun!
ReplyDelete