I took this picture earlier this month. Getting Spencer to fall asleep can be a challenge at times, especially when it's light until 10:00pm. This particular evening I decided to cuddle with him on the couch, as he was not at all happy about the idea of being placed in his crib. It didn't take him too long to decide he didn't want to cuddle. He crawled over and positioned himself on the armrest of the couch, like so, and proceeded to fall asleep in the most awkward position imaginable. Good night, sweet boy!Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Sweet Dreams, Spencer
I took this picture earlier this month. Getting Spencer to fall asleep can be a challenge at times, especially when it's light until 10:00pm. This particular evening I decided to cuddle with him on the couch, as he was not at all happy about the idea of being placed in his crib. It didn't take him too long to decide he didn't want to cuddle. He crawled over and positioned himself on the armrest of the couch, like so, and proceeded to fall asleep in the most awkward position imaginable. Good night, sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment