Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Princess and The Princesses!

Are You Ready?
This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip, and I had to put it in somewhere, so I figured this post was as good as any. I was actually a little surprised that Disney had so little focus on Olivia's all-time favorite rock star, Hannah Montana. I guess it's actually a good thing. This poster was located outside the park, but I thought it was a great photo op!
We waited so long to get into the "Princess Pavilion". I made that name up, by the way; I can't remember what it's really called. They have three princesses waiting to meet the kids and take pictures with them throughout the day. This was the highlight of Olivia's trip, along with the Pooh ride I spoke of earlier. Spencer was a good sport about everything (except bedtime, which I spoke of earlier as well).
Olivia and Snow White. . . I learned something new recently. Disney requires that the employees who play the characters must fit into the costumes. Thus, all the princesses were tall and thin.

Olivia and her favorite princess, Aurora. You probably know her as Sleeping Beauty. What's funny is, I didn't know much about Sleeping Beauty when I was young, and now she's Olivia's favorite princess.
Okay, so I really thought this was Jasmine from Aladdin. However, I am starting to have my doubts. This may just be Mulan. (I've never seen the movie Mulan, but I know that Mulan is Asian and Jasmine is from the Middle East, so it's a mystery to me at this point).

No comments:

Post a Comment